- CGI Bash Shell Interface
- CBSI is a small program that makes CGI programming in the Bash Shell a lot
- easier, or at least more tolerable. It is intended for Kagera Firmware, where
- other languages are too big.
- It parses POST and GET requests in addiction to COOKIES, placing elements as
- `name=value` pairs into the environment for the CGI script to use.
- It combines three features into an engine:
- * It opens a shell, and translates all text into printable statements. All
- text within <% ... %> constructs are passed verbatim to the shell.
- * It opens a shell, and prints the shell expression. Everything within
- <%: ... %> tags are supposed to be parsed into 'echo' statement.
- * It supports multilanguage and allows to easily put all texts within
- <%@ ... %> tags to be quick and easily translated into chosen language.
- Additional parameters that can be passed to CBSI:
- * --language-dir=pathspec - specifies a directory where CBSI should look for
- scripts translations. Default value is
- * --shell=pathspec - specifies an alternate bash-like shell to use.
- This defaults to '/bin/sh'
- * --translation=filename - specifies a dictionary filename to be loaded in
- addiction to common.dic from language directory.
- The extension is added automatically.
- * --upload-dir=pathspec - this specifies a temporary directory where all
- uploaded files are created. Defaults to '/tmp'
- * --upload-limit=limit - allows a mime-encoded file up to limit KB to be
- uploaded. The default value is 0KB (no limit).
- This software is based on Haserl <http://haserl.sourceforge.net/>.