- ## CpuSet
- CpuSet is small C-written application providing a frontend to mechanism for assigning a set of CPUs and Memory
- Nodes to a set of tasks. Cpusets constrain the CPU and Memory placement of tasks to only the resources within
- a task's current cpuset by utilizing a cgroups mechanism.
- This small application is designed to be used with QEMU. Available arguments:
- * -e: Enables the 'host' cgroup and moves all possible tasks into it, except the parent process. Thanks to that,
- the console stays at root group and allows to launch qemu outside of the group with limited resources.
- * -d: Disabled to 'host' group and reverts all changes.
- * -c: Specifies the CPU cores assigned for 'host' group
- * -m: Memory Node assigned for 'host' group
- ## Usage Example
- cpuset -e -c 0-1,8-9 -m 0
- qemu-system-x86_64 (...)
- cpuset -d
- If script is not being launched as root, cpuset binary needs to have SETUID enabled!