- # A time designation representing the time in seconds that you allow the connection to
- # the server to take. This only limits the connection phase, once curl has connected
- # this option is of no more use. Setting a timeout to 0 disables it altogether. Unless
- # you know what you are doing, it is best not to change the default timeout settings.
- # Sets the number of times EzBuild will attempt to download files and retrieve portage
- # and overlays before it exits with an error. This allows for a more successful retrieval
- # without user intervention most times.
- # Specifies where EzBuild will store everything that it builds, and also where it will
- # put all its temporary files and caches.
- # When enabled, causes EzBuild to save every information about progress and all executed
- # commands output in the log file. This might provide many useful information necessary
- # for debugging purposes.
- # Using this, the default log date format can be changed according to the requirement.
- # This customizable format may be needed when you want to perform analysis on the logs
- # stored in the log file.
- LOGDATEFORMAT="%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S"
- # Specifies an e-mail address, where all notifications will be sent to. If this variable
- # is empty, none notification will be sent at all. This option requires logging to be
- # also enabled.