- # ATTENTION: This file contains internal EzBuild paths only. BETTER DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
- # UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! When anything needs to be changed it is better to
- # set common.conf and one of the following: ezbuild.conf or ezsync.conf files! Hallelujah!
- # Specifies the path to the directory that will contain any temporary created executable
- # files, necessary for EzBuild to operate correctly.
- # Directive sets the path to the directory, where EzBuild will store everything that it
- # builds (eg. stages).
- # Location of the intermediate metadata cache which is stored in a different format that
- # includes eclass state.
- # Defines the directory in which overlays with user made ebuilds will be saved for further
- # merging with portage tree.
- # Directive sets the path where EzBuild will put binary packages for all ebuilds processed
- # in addition to compiling and installing the packages.
- # This is the path where EzBuild will store entire portage trees, that are necessary for
- # synchronization with the mainline (usually Gentoo).
- # This is the directory that contains a compressed tarball with produced Portage snapshot.
- # This specifies the directory where EzBuild will put its temporary files and caches.
- # Directive sets the filename for logging of all information about the progress and of all
- # executed commands output. This has to contain absolute path to the created file.